Start an LLC with MyCompanyWorks for $59 + state fees.
We get a commission for purchases made through the links within this MyCompanyWorks review.
by LLC Reviews™
MyCompanyWorks PricingBasic ($59), Entrepreneur ($199) & Complete ($279)
Basic LLC Package
MyCompanyWorks's Basic LLC Package starts at $59 + the state filing fee.
The Basic LLC Package comes with Unlimited Name Availability Searches; Prepare and File Articles of Organization; Personalized Organizational Minutes; Personalized LLC Operating Agreement; Online Order Tracking and Status Updates; Same Business Day Processing; Unlimited Phone/Email Support; The New LLC Handbook; The Startup Wizard; Free Company Alerts; Access to Scanned Documents Online; Free eBook: Startups Made Simple; Lifetime Access to "My Account"
Entrepreneur LLC Package
MyCompanyWorks's Entrepreneur LLC Package starts at $199 + the state filing fee.
The Entrepreneur LLC Package comes with everything in the Basic Package PLUS Federal Tax ID; LLC Kit, Seal and Member Certificates; and MyCompanyForms™ Lifetime Business Forms & Tax Guide.
Complete LLC Package
MyCompanyWorks's Complete LLC Package starts at $279 + the state filing fee.
The Complete LLC Package comes with everything in the Entrepreneur Package PLUS one year free Registered Agent Service; Business License Compliance Package; FREE Business Tax Consultation; Free Domain Name and 1 Year Hosting Offer; and Free Startup Business Funding Consultation.
Compare MyCompanyWorksCompare Pricing for the 4 Most Commonly Requested Services
Every online LLC service makes its money off of the additional services. The advertised low-end price draws you in, but after you finish the order process, you have either spent much more for upgrades or feel like you are missing out. Rather than get surprised at the end of the process, we wanted to outline and compare the real costs of the core services everyone wants.
The four most commonly requested or "core" services are: (1) preparation and filing of LLC paperwork with the state; (2) within two business days; (3) with a custom/personalized operating agreement; and (4) an EIN.
MyCompanyWorks's Basic ($59) Package includes 3 out of 4 core services. Add the 4th core service (EIN) for $59 and you'll have one of the least expensive ways to get all 4 of the core services ($118).
MyCompanyWorks offers a free Business Tax Consultation, which is described as a one-hour webinar explaining how your entity is taxed, which IRS forms you need to file, how to pay yourself and employees, and more. The company also provides unlimited name availability searches, order auditing for compliance and spelling, and access to scanned documents online, with lifetime access to your account. All LLC packages also come with an LLC Handbook, a free 22-page guide.
Here are a few noteworthy features:
MyCompanyWorks Premium™ ($99/year) includes:
- Managed Annual Report Service – we’ll check on the status of your company then prepare and file your Annual Report (you pay state fees only). If you form the company using our service we’ll also file your Initial Report (if applicable; excludes Alabama) as well (you pay state fees only). This prevents late fees and even administrative dissolution! If your company is registered in other states this service is only $20 additional per state.
- Business Entity Monitoring - Provides proactive protection by monitoring your company status on a regular basis to verify that it is still “active” and in “good standing.”
- MyCompanyForms™ – over 200 constantly updated Business and Tax Forms.
- 5 GB Storage – upload anything you want and access it from anywhere. Great for keeping company records in one place.
- E-Ledger – no more spreadsheets! Track your company’s ownership electronically and keep track of ownership over time.
- E-Certificates – no need for paper certificates, our Electronic Certificates show ownership in a beautifully generated PDF file.
- Priority Support – get priority support via phone and email. Average email response is under 2 business hours.
How Fast is MyCompanyWorks?
Registered Agent Services$99/year. No free period unless you buy Complete Package
Is MyCompanyWorks Legit?
MyCompanyWorks, Inc. has a 4.8 out of 5 star rating on Google, with 46 reviews (at the time of this MyCompanyWorks review writing), which is pretty impressive. Customers praised their reasonable prices, prompt service and helpful advice and checklists, and said the service was quick and easy. It also has a 4.8 satisfaction rating on ShopperApproved, based on 2,244 ratings, with only one one-star review, which is almost unheard-of. In addition, it is BBB-accredited with an A+ rating and just one customer complaint, which was marked as resolved.
Real MyCompanyWorks Reviews
"Fantastic way to successfully and efficiently set up your business. MyCompanyWorks want your business to succeed. All the set up advice and checklists were incredibly helpful. MyCompanyWorks was very effective and had a fair competitive price." -DJ's Band Repair
"It was simple and fast I'm on track to atarting my new buesness and I would recommend their services to anyone. top notch, and very customer oriented thank you." -Dixie S.
Based on their low prices, high customer satisfaction ratings and long history, we recommend MyCompanyWorks as a solid online legal forms provider.
Mr. Copp is a licensed attorney that specializes in forming LLCs. He has been licensed in Texas for 20 years and has personally formed over 3,000 LLCs since 2015. He was recognized as a Rising Star by SuperLawyers® for seven straight years. Mr. Copp's knowledge of the formation process and related documents gives him the unique ability to compare, contrast, analyze, and review the services and documents provided by the top national LLC formation services. See Zac's full bio.